Company Background: The Now Factory provides real-time insights into how customers use data services, enabling Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to optimise the customer experience and drive greater profitability. Our people are at the heart of our success and we constantly strive to attract and retain the best and brightest with the energy and ambition to take their careers to the next level. More information on the company can be found at www.thenowfactory.com
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for talented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, who have the drive and passion to succeed and want to be part of an exciting, young company going places.
In return, we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and an innovative and creative work environment that values, promotes and rewards employees.
Due to our continuing expansion, we wish to recruit an experienced Technical Trainer to join our Professional Services team based in our Sandyford offices in Dublin, Ireland.
The Now Factory requires an experienced Software Training Professional to drive the creation and delivery of training content both internally and to customers.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated a proven track record in delivering enterprise class technical training programs into leading Mobile Telecoms operators. They will be a self-starter, quick learner and have a track record of structuring and delivering complex content to diverse audiences.
The role is based in Dublin and will involve international travel to client locations
This division is responsible for managing all customer interaction and service delivery in both new and existing clients.
Reporting to the Deployment Manager the Technical Trainer will be responsible for .
- Identifying internal and external training needs. Creating and delivering appropriate training solutions.
- Working closely with clients to understand their training needs during active project engagements and in follow up training needs assessments
- Ensuring correct processes are in place and adhered to in relation to selling, scheduling, delivering and assessing training
- Working closely with Product Management and Engineering to understand existing and new product functionality and ensure that training materials accurately reflect product functionality
- Keeping abreast of industry standards in software training and best practises – drive the adoption of these techniques within TNF
- Promoting and deliver TNF training capabilities both internally and externally; play a key role in monetising TNF training opportunities
- Responsibility for tracking and monitoring training revenues and costs
- Graduate in BSc in Comp Sci or related discipline
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience in Technical client facing Training role, ideally in the Mobile Telecoms sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail
- Expert in creating training materials using leading training tools and methodologies
- Experience in working across multidisciplinary teams to drive training revenue
- Good project management, problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent understanding and experience of IP environment in Mobile and Fixed Line Operators
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience presenting to customers and running training workshops
- Background working in software engineering company
- Experience working within a Telecoms organisation
- Start-up or emerging business experience
- BSc in Comp Sci/Telecommunications or related field
- Minimum of four years experience working in a software engineering company
- Fluency in English
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Fernandez via email email@example.com.