Senior Product Manager – Customer Insights & Analytics
Company Background: The Now Factory provides real-time insights into how customers use data services, enabling Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to optimise the customer experience and drive greater profitability. Our people are at the heart of our success and we constantly strive to attract and retain the best and brightest with the energy and ambition to take their careers to the next level. More information on the company can be found at www.thenowfactory.com
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for talented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, who have the drive and passion to succeed and want to be part of an exciting, young company going places.
In return, we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and an innovative and creative work environment that values promotes and rewards employees.
Due to our continuing expansion, we wish to recruit an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product management team based in our Sandyford offices in Dublin, Ireland.
The product management team is responsible for driving development of new products and services at The Now Factory and interacts on a daily basis with engineering and sales team as well as with external customers and plays a crucial role in the overall direction and success of the company.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management and working with senior management, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible for managing a set products and services targeted at Marketing and Customer Value Management Departments within Mobile Network Operators.
The position requires a proven track record of leadership and success in a product management role, and the candidate should have a passion for following for the rapidly evolving telecom market.
The Senior Product Manager will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of significant new product capabilities to the market, and will be ultimately responsible for the commercial performance of the product line.
He/She will act as a leader within the organisation, motivating and influencing diverse teams across the business and working with key customers to achieve required targets.
The role requires strong written and oral communications skills, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, and the ability and flexibility to effectively collaborate with many diverse groups.
- Managing a set products and services related to marketing and customer value management at Mobile Operators.
- Developing Product Strategy for this Market Segment.
- Defining Market Requirements
- Development of Product Business Cases.
- Defining High-Level Product Requirements
- Performing Win/loss analysis
- Producing internal and external Product Collateral
- Manage lifecycle of product development, implementation and success
- 3rd level Degree in related Discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience
- At least 5 years experience in a Product Management Role.
- Proven track record of bringing significant revenue generating products to market
- Proven experience and understanding of Mobile Operator Marketing Organisations and their tools and processes
- Available to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience working within a Mobile Operator organisation
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate with candidate .
For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Fernandez via mobile 0864068899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.