Company Background: The Now Factory provides real-time insights into how customers use data services, enabling Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to optimise the customer experience and drive greater profitability. Our people are at the heart of our success and we constantly strive to attract and retain the best and brightest with the energy and ambition to take their careers to the next level.
Due to continued growth and market expansion, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Company’s VP of Marketing, this exciting role will focus on creating and implementing innovative marketing communications programs focused on positioning The Now Factory as a thought leader in the mobile telecoms industry, and driving increased awareness and new sales for the Company’s customer experience solutions.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns, generating high-quality leads
- Managing PR strategy gaining regular and positive media coverage for the company
- Creating and distributing all marketing communication materials including presentations, product collateral, white papers, web site, social networking content, and press releases.
- Managing company web site and online marketing platforms
- Managing all trade show, conferences and webinars
- Analyzing and tracking key performance indicators for marketing function including lead conversion and ROI
- Working as part of a cross-functional team in delivering all elements of the company’s marketing mix
- Degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent with a proven track record
- 3+ years experience with a focus on marketing communications, preferably in the B2B sector
- Experience with Salesforce, Revenue Management tools (Marketo), WordPress and Web 2.0 programs a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills combined with strong business acumen
- Strong project management skills with an ability to work across multi-function teams in a fast-paced environment
- Proven background identifying and organising trade shows and events for company participation
A truly comprehensive package will be offered to the right candidate and commensurate with candidate’s skillset and experience. For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Fernandez via mobile 0864068899 or email email@example.com.