Lead Business Objects Consultant
Company Background: The Now Factory provides real-time insights into how customers use data services, enabling Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to optimise the customer experience and drive greater profitability. Our people are at the heart of our success and we constantly strive to attract and retain the best and brightest with the energy and ambition to take their careers to the next level. More information on the company can be found at www.thenowfactory.com
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for talented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, who have the drive and passion to succeed and want to be part of an exciting, young company going places.
In return, we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and an innovative and creative work environment that values, promotes and rewards employees.
Due to our continuing expansion, we wish to recruit an experienced Lead Business Objects Consultant to join our Consultancy team based in our Sandyford offices in Dublin, Ireland.
The purpose of this role is to work with our clients to help them leverage the capability of TNF solutions architecture and underlying data to address specific business issues. The role is to augment the current TNF product capabilities using the BO suite of products.
The role will require occasional site travel and will report to the Head of Consulting Services
The successful applicant will have demonstrated a proven track record building bespoke solutions within a professional services team. They should have the ability to quickly understand the capabilities of our product suite and underlying datasets and allowing the development of bespoke capabilities and to rapidly engage new clients.
- Working with our client facing teams to fully understand client requirements.
- Working extremely closely with our Business Consultants to build tailored solutions.
- Owning, analysing and defining reports / dashboards to meet documented business needs.
- Interacting with The Now Factory Professional Services and Product Teams to analyse and design solutions bringing rapid business benefits to our customers.
- Participating in client workshops to define and scope client’s business needs
- Assisting and supporting by leading and contributing to client presentations to demonstrate tangible solutions
- Assisting technical staff on supporting custom engineering needs
- Training and mentoring other staff members who need to build up BO capabilities
- Aptitude, interest and track record in learning and becoming proficient in additional data analysis tools or methodologies
- Graduate in / BSc in / Comp Sci, Telecommunications or related discipline
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience in BO consultant role
- Technical expert in BO technologies
- An ability to work independently and make valued judgements leading to good decision making skills
- Ability to manage and influence cross-functional teams without having a formal reporting relationship.
- Good project management, problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- 10 years + experience working in software engineering companies ideally in the telecommunications space
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a Telecoms organisation
- Start-up or emerging business experience
- Minimum of five years experience working in customer facing role, ideally with MNO’s
- BSc in Comp Sci, Telecommunications or related discipline
- Minimum of six years experience working in a software engineering company
- Fluency in English
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Fernandez via email on email@example.com.